Tuesday, January 10, 2006

This is how I want it to be

I want Jesus this close to me. I know that sounds odd but keep reading...

I want Jesus right there next to me for comfort, of course, as I walk through life's challenges. I want to feel His loving arms around me, support me when I can't go on and encourage me when I am timid.

I want Jesus right there next to me to help me stay on track. I want to know that every move I make is guided by Him. I want to be accountable to Him at that moment when I mess up.

I guess I'm feeling exceptionally close to Him because I start my new class at church tomorrow night. The class is called "Divorce care". It is a class that helps to start the healing process. It is not a class we take together or that works on putting us back together. I love that my church recognizes we are fallible people. That we make mistakes and sometimes God says enough is enough. That there are reasons that Divorce is acceptable... not encouraged but acceptable nonetheless. I am looking forward to healing and getting on with my life soon.

On that front...

Big Red is checking to see if he wants to/can afford to purchase the house on his own. That would make it a lot easier. Then he would just have to "buy me out" of my portion...so much easier than fixing and selling it. Less time too I believe.

Once he makes that decision we will be filing...I gave him another week to decide. Then it is anyone's best guess what will happen.

Let's just get this over with...

1 comment:

maynard said...

Congrats on the class. I am still trying to find one that fits into my schedule. I thought I found one that starts next week, but have not heard on it yet. Do you get the daily emails from them? very helpful as well.