Saturday, January 28, 2006

Can you get tagged by a complete stranger?

Somehow it just doesn't seem fair to get tagged by a complete stranger. Do I REALLY have an obligation to do it? Well it looks different than the other ones I've seen...

Seven things to do before I die:
1. Move out of my Mom's house
2. Get back on my feet financially
3. Go on a missions trip (November of 2006?)
4. Go back to college for another degree
5. Clean and organize a house that I LIVE IN with my stuff
6. Travel outside the United States for pleasure
7. Did I mention moving out of my Mom's house?

Seven things I cannot do (I'm changing it a bit to include won't do also):
1. Go back to the "old" version of one4jc who was not confident
2. Remodel a house to meet Big Red's satisfaction
3. Turn my back on God
4. Read minds
5. Grow a garden
6. Lay carpet
7. Fly a plane

Seven things that attract me to blogging:
1. Being able to vent about Big Red
2. "Meeting" people who are different than me yet all alike
3. Having a reason not to watch another "Medium" or "Desperate Housewives" episode without "offending" my Mom
4. Journaling where I've been and how far I've come :o)
5. Having something I can say I created
6. Having control over something in my life
7. A reason to be on the computer in my own room

Seven things I say most often:
1. God Bless You
2. Yes I really am a clown
3. I DO NOT like it when you hit my friends! (I work in a daycare with 2 year olds)
4. Do you have to go potty/poopy? (again the daycare)
5. I need to go pray
6. Are you kidding?
7. You will never guess what Big Red did this time

Seven books that I love:
1. The Life Application NLT study Bible
2. Where the Wild things are
3. Boundaries
4. The Chronicles of Narnia (I'm just starting it)
5. Extraordinary Faith
6. The Healing Path
7. How can I really narrow this down to seven when I own 100's of books?

Seven movies that I can watch over and over again:
1. The Princess Bride
2. The Shawshank Redemption
3. Fried Green Tomatoes
4. Any Superman Movie
5. Apollo 13
6. Finding Nemo
7. A Christmas Story (The Red Rider BB gun~You'll shoot your eye out!~classic)

Seven people I want to join the fun:
1. You must be joking seven people who would not retaliate against me...
2. Ok What about It-chick and
3. Laura...gee I'm afraid to name any more than that
4. Maybe that is why I was tagged
5. As a complete stranger
6. By Helen
7. Whew I made it to 7!

1 comment:

Helen said...

Well, you got through it, hey? Thanks!
I also LOVE Fried Green Tomatoes.
Peace................