Wednesday, January 25, 2006

See no evil, hear no evil and speak no evil

This picture also reminds me of "playing dumb". I feel like that is what I did today regarding my co-worker that was "released" from her job yesterday. I am in the unique position of knowing the information, knowing the possible changes that could occur and not being able to say anything because that could be construed as "gossip". UGH! I went into a supervisor's office to ask how she would like me to respond when asked where she is at. I was involved in a 20 minute conversation and still don't know how to respond. Apparently there is a SMALL chance she might get her job back so I was asked not to tell anyone she was fired or that she is no longer working here. IF she comes back it could be called a "suspension" or something else. People know we are friends and will be continuing to ask me...

Less than 24 hours until the lawyer appointment to get the ball rolling.

No comments: