Saturday, January 07, 2006

Happy Birthday!

Well Happy Birthday to me.....

I'm not so excited by this one because of all the "drama" in my life right now. Big Red has always tried to make my Birthday special because it is so close to Christmas. He did not even call.
The only cards I received were from my wonderful sister It-chick, the last place I bought a car from and my credit union. Granted my Mom did purchase my ticket to a really cool seminar in November that we all attended together and bought my breakfast. Somehow I thought I might get a card from her...

I guess I'm just sad that here I am at 33 in the middle of a divorce and still childless.

I think I will go retrieve the mail, take a hot bath with my new bath salt ball and snuggle up in bed with my new Narnia (the complete works... compliments of It-chick) book and RELAX.

2 comments:

one4JC said...

uhhhh most of it....

Laura said...

Happy Birthday!!!! If I'd known I'd have made a fuss.

Ummmmm...I got a birthday card from my car dealership, but not the credit union. That's not nice.