Saturday, January 28, 2006

I don't really want to try and clean my room today

I have come to the conclusion that some people on the internet just have too much time available to them. I think some of the pictures I find are either hilarious or down right disgusting. I know they are altered for shock value but it makes me wonder who comes up with this stuff?


I think this is one irate cat!


Among the unusual items for sale these days:
A Potato with a cross inside... How much would you pay for something that will eventually mold and be thrown away?

How much are you willing to pay for a deck of cards? $500?

A dirty piece of cornpops? At least it comes with music in the ad...

How about a half used box of Kleenex? The lady is finished crying about her husband's affair!

Remember my friend Wilson the ball? Well I went back to check on his status and found out the real message is about witnessing to other about Christ! Check out the update here.

Ok I suppose it is time to get started on my room now...

No comments: