Friday, January 06, 2006

Tagged by IT-Chick...

I have the "privilege" of responding to a tag by It-Chick. So here it goes...

Five snacks I enjoy:
1. Dark Chocolate
2. Regular potato chips with ranch dip
3. Reese Peanut Butter cups
4. Necco Mints
5. ICE CREAM...ICE CREAM...ICE CREAM

Five songs to which I know all the words:
1. Agnus Dei~ Michael W. Smith
2. Puff the Magic Dragon~ STOP laughing it is not what you think!
3. Rainy Days and Mondays~ The Carpenters ~ OK any and all Carpenters songs
4. Any 1 of thousands of Children's songs I must know for my job.
5. Undiscovered Country~Local artist

Five things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Buy my own house and live in it without the Mom
2. Invest/start college funds for the children I WILL HAVE someday
3. Go on the mission trips to Bulgaria AND Jamaica
4. Get out of Debt!
5. Bless a few special people in my life with gifts

Five Bad Habits:
1. Lack of organization
2. Procrastination
3. Letting the Gas light in my car come on before I fill up
4. Spending too much time doing "non-productive" things
5. Oh the sinful things I should list but won't

Five things I like doing:
1. Playing on the computer
2. "Coffeetime" with friends...just talking about nothing
3. Singing in the shower
4. Journaling
5. Reading

Five things I would never buy, wear or get new again:
1. Neon clothes (it was the 80's...Don't ask)
2. Stirrups (again the 80's were a bad time)
3. Spandex
4. Cigarettes or cigars
5. "Big Girl" clothes...you know hide your rolls with big flower prints clothes

Five Favorite toys:
1. Koosh Balls
2. Computer games
3. "Wham-o Magic window"
4. Glow in the dark hand held Hearts game (similar version)
5. Stress balls of any type

And the challenge passes to...Maynard and Sherific.



No comments: