Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Not that I really would....

I came across this and actually laughed out loud. I made another appointment with my lawyer for next Thursday. Hopefully we will both stay well so the appointment can happen. Big Red will be told of the appointment after I file when I have a better idea when he will be served with the papers. We made an agreement long ago that the other would be notified before they received the papers. I will tell him but I don't know how long before he will receive them he will know.

I am tired of waiting on him to "decide" if he wants the house. Basically while he has a girlfriend and "enjoys" his life, he is living for half the cost while I am relegated to living with my Mom because I can't afford to go anywhere else. I could afford to go somewhere else if I wasn't legally responsible for half the house and bills.

Next Thursday things will be rolling forward again...

No comments: