Friday, January 20, 2006

Random Thoughts

I started the new class at my church called Divorce Care on Wednesday night. I like the atmosphere and closeness of the class. We are not very far into the lessons yet but I think I will be learning a lot from this class, growing and healing through out the process.

Work issues.....AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! There I feel better.

I am giving Big Red until Weds. the 25th to decide if he "wants" the house. I have the Lawyer appt. on Thursday and will be able to form a better plan with the lawyer if I know this information.

I REALLY like making the blankets. I almost have enough made to start marketing and selling them. I still plan on using the money earned towards my missions trip.

I really feel like I am supposed to be going to Jamaica in November instead of Bulgaria in the spring. It is working with children in an orphanage instead of adults in a Bible college.

More Than a Conqueror
Click to visit the originating site

In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Jesus said, In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer. How outrageous! Be of good cheer when you have problems in your life? That doesn't make sense if you stop reading there. But if you believe the next statement, "I have overcome the world", it all makes sense. Jesus has the authority to declare that profound encouragement because He lived and died and rose again to make it true.

Dear friend, just as Jesus conquered death and has all power in heaven and earth in His hands, He will use His power to give you authority to triumph over any problem you are facing. Girl, you are not just a survivor; you are more than a conqueror through Jesus Christ!
Thelma Wells
Girl, Have I Got Good News for You
Courtesy of the Women of Faith Website

Check out the ebay sale for "Wilson" needs a home---Too funny!!!

And if you are feeling lucky try this auction.

No comments: