Tuesday, January 31, 2006

The Easy Button

Sometimes I wish life had an easy button. I know you have all seen the commercial where someone presses the easy button and life gets so much simpler.

I called Big Red tonight and told him that I had met with an attorney and the plan that we came up with was X, Y and Z (I don't think you all care that much about the details). At first he was upset then after I explained the what, why and possible when(s) he seemed to understand at little better. He is a processor when it comes understanding information. He asked if he could call me in a few days after he had the opportunity to ponder upon this new information. I told him that was ok. It doesn't really change anything from my perspective but at least he feels like he has a little control for now.

Where is that easy button?

No comments: