Sunday, March 12, 2006

The wind in my hair....

So after my car repair success yesterday I am feeling like God is truly pouring blessings into my life. Granted I was a little upset after the sermon today on how Husbands should treat their wives. I wasn't angry...just sad at how things have turned out thus far.I decided it was time for a scooter ride! After all today it almost 70 degrees and it could snow by Tuesday. I received a lot of attention out on the scooter. No not people honking and waving with that one finger! I think I saw a little bit of jealousy that I was enjoying the day so much.
I am looking forward to actually purchasing the scooter and being able to call her my own. I stopped by the house today to retrieve mail and Big Red was there. He started asking questions about my sister's scooter... How much to fill it up? How many miles to the gallon? Is it street legal? Insurance? Plates? WHERE IS YOUR HELMET? Oh my.... I used to get on him for riding his Motorcycle 75 mph with no helmet...Trying wheelies....burn outs? Etc. Now the shoe is on the other foot and he didn't like it...Not one bit. I informed him that it really wasn't his concern any longer! Did I just hear you say Good Job? Thanks...

One day soon Tinkerbell will be all mine...

1 comment:

Laura said...

I am proud of you, and the scooter is cool.

I don't see why Sheri says you can't take it to see Kenny.