Friday, March 03, 2006

Emotionally spent...

Even when I hit the bottom of the emotional gamut and start back up again I know that I have friends that care. Even when I feel like I can't go on like this poor guy above I have friends that swoop in and give me a hug or an emotional pick me up. I have people I can count on and I have the most important friend of all...God.

Romans 15:13


May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in Him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.

Don't get me wrong I love my friends...even the ones who occasionally drive me nuts. Even my OCD friends, my younger friends, my non christian friends and even the friends who are disguised as family.

Maybe this guy had too harsh of a workout at the gym and on the way home he just couldn't go on....

Just a place to ramble today I guess... Posted by Picasa

No comments: