Sunday, March 05, 2006

Lights on?

So my Mom decided yesterday to tell me about the plans she had for today. No big deal right? well it seems that my sister, her family and myself were all included in these plans that she had already made. It seems that she was going to take the opportunity to invite us all (Beau included) to a Applebee's so that we could all sit down and get to know each other. The wrench in the works was that several of us were ill and she didn't want to continue with the plans.

Ok with that said...

She only told me because she was "cancelling" the plans with me! Trust me I would have remembered being invited to a whole family sit down with Beau!

Had this actually happened and I already had plans made there would have been hell to pay! Short of having her declared incompetent I don't see another way to force the issue of medical testing. These little episodes are getting more and more frequent and throw in the fact that shes talking marriage to a 78 year old man and it becomes down right scary! Posted by Picasa

No comments: