Friday, March 10, 2006

...was arrested for....

Ok I borrowed this from Escape@itsfinest. I thought it was a great idea and was pleased that none of my exploits actually showed up...just kidding. No reason to break out the leg irons and handcuffs it is only being done for fun.I used my real name for the search but alas that would defeat the purpose of being known only as one4jc if I revealed it now.

"...was arrested for theft in the fifth degree. In March 1997, she was convicted of driving while license suspended. She was required to perform community service work for these crimes"

"was arrested for public intoxication and possession. of less than an ounce of marijuana at 686 Lighthouse..."

"was charged Wednesday with felony counts of endangering the welfare of children and false imprisonment for restraining the children by using duct tape."

"was arrested and faces charges of Impaired Driving, Driving with More than 80mgs, Failing to Remain, No Insurance, No Valid Plate, and G2 Licence Holder Exceed Zero B.A.C. She is scheduled to appear in Guelph Court on April 10th, 2006 to answer to the charges."

I REPEAT this was done in fun and in no way represents my life. :o)

1 comment:

Laura said...

OK, girls, I don't think I did it right, because I didn't see any fun answers for mine... Are even my alter-egos boring?!?