Sunday, March 19, 2006

File this under YOU MUST BE KIDDING!

Ok I was bored since it is not warm enough for a scooter ride today so I decided to search a little on ebay. The things one can find are amazing...and I wonder why anyone bids on this stuff:

A "genuine" Elvis Presley fart. Yes you read that right. Hurry and bid now as there is a buy it now price!

This person is just flat out begging for money for food (but he'll throw in a cd too).

If you want to win the contents of Ryan's back pocket just bid. As of right now it is at over $21.00!

And just for my "clown" friends you can bid to save or destroy a specific clown figure for only $1.00.

Or lastly how about an all access pass to Area 51? It is only at about $1.5 Million right now.

If you happen to bid on any let me know... LOL

1 comment:

Laura said...

I'm kind of surprised that I want to save the clown. Mostly because I'm sure that it will have some value if it's already 21 years old!