Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Another day off...

I had another day off today. My vacation time will be paid out if I don't use it by the end of April so....I'd rather have the time off. I spent much of the day running around paying bills that Big Red neglected to tell me were due.

I can't wait until all this stuff is over and the money is separated...

I managed to avoid any conflicts with my Mom today. That always makes for a good day.

I need a real vacation! One in which the cell phone doesn't work because I'm too far away to receive service. A vacation that I need to pack a suit case and travel by plane to an exotic destination. One where no one knows where I am located...The missions trip to Jamaica in November will be a welcomed change of pace. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Laura said...

Do you wanna go with us to the Caribbean? I don't think cell phones work on some of the islands. You can just tell people you won't have service anyhow!