Sunday, February 05, 2006

Want a good laugh

The thought of a mouse brushing his teeth just makes me laugh. Which is a good thing right now. I have been having an emotional weekend already and Big Red called to tell me he had thought things over. We "decided" that I should go ahead and file the divorce paperwork. I'm humored that I am letting him "have a say" in this all just to try and make this go a little smoother. I know nothing will make this easy but I can try to make the whole thing a little more civil.


Then we are all in a lot of trouble! Of course I know it really is all about God. Not the Hokey Pokey but "it"!




I remember watching Hong Kong Phooey as a kid and thinking he was the coolest dog ever. What with his changing in a filing cabinet, mild mannered job and fighting for the underdog I guess he was my first version of Superman.

No comments: