Friday, February 03, 2006

Fixing your friends?


I hope that none of my friends would consider this an option. However maybe Big Red's might want to consider this option...Just Kidding!

He still hasn't called to voice his opinion on the whole filing for divorce and my attorney appointment. I am not sitting at home waiting to hear from him but I would like to know that he is still processing things and not planning revenge or????

On a happy note I believe I do have next Thursday and Friday off work. I am considering "running away" on Thursday afternoon and finding an inexpensive hotel to hide in for a night and returning on Friday afternoon. I need to try to find the $$funds$$ to accomplish this little excursion.


1 comment:

Laura said...

You'd have to find gas money to get down there, but Amy and I found a pretty cheap hotel in Nashville last week. And it was very nice for the cost.

Just hole up somewhere with an indoor pool and relax for a few days. Don't tell anyone where you're going and make it a real vacation!