Friday, February 10, 2006

Time with friends...








I really have enjoyed these last two days I have had off work. I have spent some time reconnecting with friends either in person or on the phone and realized how much I have missed them. I hadn't thought much about how I have pulled away from my friends as I have struggled to deal with the separation and impending divorce. I have been so consumed with trying to balance out my feelings, mood swings and life in general that the only friend I have been consistently spending time with is God. If I had to pick only one I think He's the one I'd choose every time.

I have stopped by to give away a children's book on adoption to an adoptive Mother I know, chatted for hours on the phone and just sat in a friend's living room to watch her children play. I am really happy that I took the time off from work to refocus my life and reconnect with society in general.

No comments: