Saturday, February 11, 2006

Another Meme...

Another Meme...I like this one because it doesn't require too much thought...


1) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
Also take seven pairs of every kind of bird; There must be a male and a female in each pair to ensure that life will survive on the earth after the great flood. The Bible

2) Stretch your left arm out as far as you can and see what you touch.
The floor lamp

3) What is the last thing you watched on TV?
The New Detectives

4) Without looking, guess what time it is.
11:50am

5) Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
11:47am

6) With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
The TV, the clock ticking and a car driving by

7) When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Last night. I was coming back from visiting a friend.

8) Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
A random blog

9) What are you wearing?
Kind of personal..LOL...Mickey Mouse sleep pants and a Mona Beana t-shirt

10) Did you dream last night?
Not that I remember

11) When did you last laugh?
Yesterday at a friend's son who LIKED getting hit with a soft football instead of catching it. (He's 3 years old)

12) What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Nothing. Just the white paint. No I am not in an institution!

13) Seen anything weird lately?
Have you ever gone to a random blog!!!!

14) What do you think of this quiz?
Not bad...different

15) What is the last movie you saw?
Fried Green Tomatoes

16) If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
My own home, a home for my sister and her family (and set her up so she didn't have to work until she was out of college)and a "home" (wink wink) for my Mom

17) Tell me something about you that I don't know.
Ummmm...I am an open book for the most part and if it is something you don't know there is a reason for you not knowing :o)

18) If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
I wouldn't change the world I would change the way people act in the world.

19) Do you like to dance?
Yes not well. Except for the time I drank too much at my it-chick's wedding reception and ended up ballroom dancing with a rose clenched in my teeth. That was before one4jc was a Christian!

20) George Bush?
Well with my circle of friends that is a loaded question BUT I believe that he has good intentions and maybe the wrong people advising him.

21) Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Zoe

22) Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
Well I always liked Brendan but....maybe Ian

23) Would you ever consider living abroad?
Yes

24) What do you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
Well done good and faithful servant....Come in!

I think I will tag Bulgarian Girl and Nic and Sheri.

2 comments:

Laura said...

I'm kinda sad I didn't get tagged. Maybe Sheri will tag me because that looks fun.

And seriously, I LOVE the name Zoe...

~d said...

I backtracked to you from CMHL...I wanted to see where the meme started. I don't know what meme actually means...but it found its way to my random blog...and I enjoyed your answers!
Especially the I am not institutionlized. My walls, too, are blank.