Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Oh what a day!

Ok maybe I don't want to restart my whole life but definitely today. I am pressed for time so I will give you the short version...
  • BAAAAAADDDDDDD day at work. Called on the carpet...Grumpy coworkers....Sick children and irritable parents
  • Lunch I had planned for my day off on Thursday had to be cancelled due to a scheduling conflict my friend has.
  • I HAVE to be home in my bed sleeping on Thursday because my mom doesn't want to leave her dance early...No hotel for me.
  • The security alarm at the house I do not live in was set off by "accident" and I met the police there after receiving the phone call from IT-chick...so had an encounter with Big Red that I was not prepared for. Not a bad encounter just unplanned.
  • The Children's Pastor at my church approached me about a complaint that he had received regarding Mommy Dearest and the clown class that we are teaching. He will be sitting in on part of our class on Weds. and then "offering suggestions" to Mom on how she can change things. He was concerned that she is a hindrance to the class...I said it depends on what day it is and whether she is "firing on all cylinders". I will NOT be telling this to Mommy Dearest...we will be letting the Pastor handle this one....I will be praying a lot!

No comments: