Saturday, February 11, 2006

A few random comments..Warning evil clown picture to follow

I have noticed there must be several people reading my blog who do not leave comments. My counter continues to rise and somehow I don't think it is the same 5 people reading all the time. The only explanation is that it is because I don't allow anonymous comments. Any thoughts on this?


When I was a young driver at 16 I don't think I would have ever referred to the price of $1.26 per gallon as cheap. Currently in Fort Wayne the cheapest I found yesterday was $2.15 a gallon. Can't wait to get the scooter...



Maybe if you had the opportunity to make a picture of your own evil clown you would not be as frightened of them. Follow this link to make your own.



And if you have not figured out how to dump that special someone before Valentine's day you could always go here and send them a "Dear John" letter of your choice. Or here.
There are also many humorous versions like this one or this "true" story and the funny response.

Not that I am cynical or anything...

No comments: