Monday, February 06, 2006

I just need to relax

Surprisingly this is the only picture I could find regarding a massage that I felt was "clean" enough to post on my blog. I need to relax, unwind, decompress and release the tension...

I feel as though I have been through the whole range of emotions since I started the DivorceCare class... actually most of the emotions since Friday have been all over the map for me. It is helping me tremendously but man... it hurts. I learned long ago that anger is a secondary emotion. That means (for you counseling challenged friends) that there is another feeling underneath that causes you to be angry. It is easier to be angry than to feel the pain of rejection, the effects of humiliation or any of those "other" feelings that are more difficult to deal with and work through. I have been trying to "experience" those other feeling so that I am not ripping the heads off of those I encounter.

^%#:\@!#$&(**@#%$_(*&^%##$@#@!#$%^&

Whew I feel better!

I will just continue to plug along until I can get through this season of my life.

No comments: