Thursday, February 16, 2006

I think the worst is behind me

I think that I am on the road to wellness...I have actually managed to keep some food down. I must try to brave the working world again tomorrow...must do it.

I am still so tired that I am already dreading getting up to go to work by 6:00am.

A quick update on the Big Red front. I received my copies of the divorce paperwork on Weds. They are indeed filed and stamped with the date of Feb. 14th. Not my choice. He should receive his by certified mail soon if he has not already gotten them.

And to answer those lingering questions...

Yes I was sick before I got the papers. You see at work I had 3 different children either puking or very nauseous before I left on Weds. night.

No I don't think I was sick because of the papers and knowing they were coming. I think it was a bug.

I am sad that I missed a DivorceCare class. I needed that one. It was on loneliness.

1 comment:

maynard said...

it was a good class. If you have a dvd player maybe you can borrow that one when they are done with that dvd. Just a thought.