Saturday, February 04, 2006

The mood I am in...


I was having an angry day! My Mom was in my room every so often to ask me to do things. I tried to explain that I was having a bad day, that I wanted to go to a calling for the child of a friend...that I was having a sad day.

Do you think she would leave me alone?

Uh.....NO!

She "made an appointment" at 2:00pm with me to carry some things out to the garage. When I didn't go out to help at the right time she (my 65 year old arthritis riddled, hip replaced Mother) decided to carry the boxes down the hall herself and play the martyr.

I should have let her do it....

But I would be the one to take care of her while she healed...

I am not sure I am telling her that I have Thursday and Friday off. I may get up and leave just to get some uninterrupted time to myself.

Sigh...

1 comment:

Laura said...

Oh honey, don't tell her. Shhhh...it'll be our little secret. You need a break.
Trust me, I understand and I feel your pain.