Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Write this one down...


I was wrong. I had posted part of the previous post before. I guess I could cough up another interesting fact about me....

Hmmmmmm.......let's see.....

You all know that I am a clown...make-up, red nose, baggy pants etc...

Big Red only kissed me one time while I was in my clown outfit. He couldn't do it because he "felt like he was having an affair"! How odd and ironic that seems now. He couldn't kiss me but he could kiss other women? I know some of those women and trust me they are much scarier in person than I ever was in clown!

The sad thing is that one of them is in our wedding photos...

1 comment:

Patty said...

I didn't know you were a clown. At least not the red nose, baggy pants kind.

All I can say about the rest of the post, is more than likely it was always about him, (being a jerk) and never about you (lacking something.)

Whether he has figured it out yet or not...... IT IS HIS LOSS!