Monday, April 17, 2006

I've been tagged

Name ten of life's simple pleasures that you like most, then pick ten people to do the same. Try to be original and creative and not to use things that someone else has already used. Thanks to Nic at As my World Turns!

  1. Ice cream~ Ice cream has always been a nice little escape ever since I was a wee child.
  2. Clothes line dried clothes~I love the way clothes smell when they are dried outside in the fresh air.
  3. Time with friends~I treasure being able to go to lunch with a friend or just catching "coffee" to talk.
  4. Petting my cat~I love it when my cat curls up in my lap and wants to be petted.
  5. A good book~ I like to curl up with a good book and a blanket on a rainy day.
  6. Candles~I love the smell of candles and the way they light up a room with a soft glow.
  7. Prayer time~ I treasure the time I get to spend with God everyday.
  8. Fresh cut flowers~ I like fresh cut flowers in a vase beside my bed or next to the computer.
  9. Clean sheets~ I love to crawl into bed at the end of a long day and smell clean sheets and enjoy the freshness of them.
  10. A hug~ In the past I did not want to be hugged at all. I have a small group of people who I allow to hug me now. I treasure the comfort and security in those hugs.

I do not know 10 people to tag so I will tag: rosalie, Laura and Patty.

Good Luck!

2 comments:

Nic said...

What a great list! Thanks for playing my friend. :) I'm a big believer that when one is going through the valleys they need to be reminded of the simple things in life to take pleasure in.

rosalie said...

That were a lot of things on your list I agreed with but tried not to duplicate the items. Line dried clothes, candles, clean sheets, and a hug to name a few. I have completed my challenge as requested. Thanks for stopping by and making me feel included.