Thursday, April 13, 2006

Ugh! Taxes...

So he seems to think that he can yell jump and I will still ask "How High?"

Big Red called me last night as I was walking into one of my Weds. night classes to discuss amending the taxes for the last 2 years and how we need to do this when we file our taxes this weekend. Can I state this any clearer to him? NOT NOW! It took me several minutes to get him off the phone and I almost hung up on him!

He also asked me why I hadn't set up the appointment to get our taxes done. I explained (again) how I was content to use the computer program (as we have done in the past) and do it ourselves and he is insisting on a professional service THEREFORE it is his responsibility to make the appointment to get this done. I can't tell you how many times we have had this exact same conversation in the last few months.


No comments: