Monday, July 31, 2006

You'll shoot your eye out!

One of my favorite movies ever is The Christmas Story. I love the tongue and cheek humor and the wonderful quotes. It was based in Indiana and they couldn't even pronounce Terre Haute the right way.

One of the best scenes to me is when Flick gets his tongue stuck to the pole outside and when everyone leaves him out there Ralphie says, "But the bell rang!" They all go inside and no one will own up to knowing where Flick is at! If you watch the children they even whistle and avoid eye contact as the teacher drills them with questions. HA HA I love that!

So for fun....if you have seen this classic movie leave your favorite scene or scenes in the comment section.

Ready... set... go!

1 comment:

Patty said...

Who hasn't seen that movie? It's great!

I have to say my favorite part is when the mother bundled the little kid up to go outside and he has so many layers on he can't lower his arms and/or move.