Monday, July 03, 2006

Observations on swimsuits

1. The smaller the swimsuit means the higher the price. Well until you get to "that" size which is the equivalent to a tent with leg and arm holes. If you happen to be above a size 10 (in the store I was in) you must need a skirt to cover the horrid bottom half that you MUST have.

2. I have lost so much weight that last years suit literally falls off. Yes I'm thinner but I don't think the entire lake needs to see my chest.


3. Now I need a new suit by tomorrow or I will not be able to play on the jetski.

4. The other suit I have fits most of me except the aforementioned chest which spills over.

5. Why is it that no swimsuits ever fit the top AND bottom?

6. So now I am off to shop. Oh I wish I didn't have to do this.


****UPDATE****

After visiting 6 stores and trying on hundreds...ok at least a dozen... of suits I finally found one that I like and doesn't look too bad on me.

I found out by reading the dear ole sister's blog that tomorrow at the lake has turned into another "Meet 'n' Greet". Which means the time on the Jetski has been diminished by the now impending Butler type activities that I (and the sis) will now be relegated to doing.

Sigh...so much for a relaxing day at the lake...

No comments: