Sunday, July 09, 2006

The wind in my hair....part 2

So I think the scooter is FINALLY operation...as in I rode today for a LONG time and all the tires stayed inflated and the proper shape of round.

I hadn't realized how much I missed it until I was out with the sun in my eyes, the wind in my hair, relaxing and talking to God. I have come to love Tinkerbell. Even though she only tops out at 40mph (with the wind at my back) and slows when trudging up hill.

So I had a conversation with Big Red after Church today. All in all not too bad same old irritations as before... Wondering why he hasn't heard from my lawyer.

DUH...After 3 months he finally gave me the required paperwork to turn in less than a week ago and now he expects her to jump up and have it all done right now. DUH Here's your sign!

What would have been our 5 year wedding anniversary is coming up quick. We had planned on renewing our vows. So we could have a (very small close friends and family only) church wedding to remember. We were married outside in a garden and our focus wasn't on God. Since God has become such a big factor in our (well at least he thought God was important at one time) lives we wanted to do things the right way in our hearts.

I have already made other plans for that day so that I won't be able to throw myself the ultimate pity party. Because I know I would and I would even invite friends to join me...but that's not how I want to spend that day.

I hope it doesn't rain as much as they say it will this week. I'm ready for another ride already!

2 comments:

Patty said...

Good for you, on all fronts.

Maybe you could send the rain you don't want my way.........my garden is parched and in desperate need of some. I pay a HUGE water bill as it is ($179.00 for the past two months) so no watering for me beyond my potted plants.

Glad you have Tinkerbell up and mobile again. Enjoy!

JR - A Green Eyed Gurl.... said...

I really enjoy reading your blog, I have so been down the road you are on. You are making the right choices! We actually ended up in court for our final divorce trial on what would have been our 15th anniversary last year. I can honestly tell you that it does get easier and better. My main objective thru the entire ordeal was to conduct myself always in a way that when it was over and I looked back, to never have any regrets over the way I handled myself. After all, it was the only thing I had control over.

God bless and keep doing what you are doing.