Sunday, July 30, 2006

You want a good laugh

It seems that Grandma has spoiled the wee lad staying with me. Jr. decided early this morning that he wanted me to make waffles "not frozen ya know the ones that you mix in a bowl" for his breakfast this morning. A few points to remember:

1. I am NOT a morning person. I can fake it for awhile but not well enough to make homemade waffles!
2. I am the joke in the family when it comes to cooking. I can cook I just don't like to.
3. When you wake Aunt One4jc up just to tell her good morning then you better not count on a good morning complete with homemade waffles.
4. We settled on cereal without too much disappointment.

Lunch should be fun. Maybe we will eat out.

3 comments:

Laura said...

Two words for you: Waffle House.

Although when we took Junior there he refused to eat waffles, but you'll have that.

Laura said...

Kroger's frozen waffles are AWESOME.

Patty said...

What is that show on the Food Channel? "Almost homeade" or something like that...... Use the pancake mix that you just add water to, only leave it a little thick, and you have "homeade" waffles. You're on your own to come up with a waffle maker.