Monday, April 30, 2007

...was arrested for....

I have done this before and gotten a huge kick out of it so I thought I would give it another go. Just go to Google and type in your first name..."was arrested for" and see what pops up. None of these are me so be rest assured all is still well in one4jc land...

One4JC was arrested for:

..l.was arrested for public intoxication and possession of less than an ounce of marijuana

...felony counts of endangering the welfare of children and false imprisonment for restraining the children by using duct tape.

...crystal meth possession.

...
on first-degree murder charges .

...
possession of a controlled drug and an electronic bench warrant.

...charges of theft and embezzlement

....
arrested for allegedly practicing medicine without a license.

...Criminal Nuisance in the first degree.

...
attempted murder.

....
stealing $30000 by writing checks to herself

Wow! If this was me I would have a significant amount of jail time ahead of me...

What happens if you do it?

2 comments:

Patty said...

have you ever kown anyone to do it and then have it traced back to them? What if there is a warrant out for the arrest of my identical twin stolen at birth and they want to pin it on me? Been wathcng too much TV again haven't I?

Unknown said...

That duct tape business is funny considering what Big Red always said and all...