Tuesday, April 03, 2007

PMS...be warned now.

Two more days at my current job.

PMS is not fun when lots of change is occurring.

Mom and Beau were in town at the house today.

I managed to avoid them.

I had dinner with a friend today.

It was very nice to have a grown up conversation even if it was at McDonald's.

The battery in my watch died today. Yes I have clocks around me everywhere but I am VERY used to looking at my wrist for the information.


It was in the high 70's today. Tomorrow it is supposed to snow.

One day of scooter riding will not help me get over this case of Spring Fever I have.

I finally got the Kirby vacuum cleaner from Big Red.

I need to go shopping for the new job as new attire is needed. But until I go the first day and see what the current person wears (and what is generally acceptable) I don't want to buy too much.


It is Spring Break for most of the area schools.

Three of my closest friends are all out of town this week.

People I talk to a lot.

Cats make very good makeshift heating pads when you have cramps.

1 comment:

Patty said...

Shop at your local Goodwill for a few things to tide you over until you figure out new job fashion trends. This will save you a ton of money and you won't feel bad if you never wear them again.

Back when I was doing PT and we were not allowed to wear shorts in hot weather I would go to Goodwill and buy the most ugly, out of date dresses I could find to cover up my shorts just to make a point. This served double duty as it also gave the office something new material about me to talk about.