Sunday, April 29, 2007

Smiles for all!

I am just so happy that the sun was out all weekend! I got some things around the house done but mostly errands for work that hopefully will make my week at work go a little smoother.



I did sneak in a few hours of scooter time. I actually got a little bit of a tan, but of course if it doesn't wash off tomorrow in the shower then it will surely be gone by Monday afternoon. I am full of happiness and looking forward to the last week of "training". I have a couple interviews scheduled so hopefully I will have someone hired to fill in some of her hours before she leaves...as I mentioned before the outgoing director has set up the schedule so that she HAS TO WORK 60+ hours a week. I will take over the director responsibilities but try to leave a little wiggle room in the schedule for sick staff etc. I figure if I hire someone part time and they are willing to work a little more I can bump them up when necessary.

A girl can dream for it to happen anyway.....

1 comment:

Patty said...

Not only dream about the possibility, but behave as if it is already a reality. It isn't going to hurt anything.