Saturday, April 21, 2007

Armstrong flooring

I love the new Armstrong flooring commercials! If you click here it will take you to the official site to see all 4 of them. After watching the first one scroll down to be able to chose the next one to watch. Make sure your volume is turned up.

I love the one with the dog because well I have had a dog like that in the past.

The leftover one could describe this one thing in my fridge right now. And can I just say that is such a typical male thing to do.

The magic one is just plain funny.

And for some reason the dancing one made me think of a family I know (well and my sister's husband) that just made this absolutely hilarious!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I told him the other day that I thought he could be the guy in the Sponge Bob no pants commercial