Sunday, April 01, 2007

Oh what a day....

So I am still waiting on the Kirby despite the fact that Big Red did bring a load of stuff over to the house???

His reason? He left it in his sister's truck????

What?? That makes no sense. Why would the vacuum cleaner I left in our house since the day I purchased it 5 years ago end up in his sister's truck? Maybe I don't really want to know.



On a positive note...

I got the scooter running all by myself today and managed to get in a quick ride!!

And then I realized why I had seen this before I left the house:

SUSTAINED SOUTHWEST WINDS OF 20 TO 30 MPH WILL CONTINUE ACROSS THE REGION INTO EARLY THIS EVENING.

So I only put 3 miles on the scooter before I became worried that I might be blown off the scooter. So I came home. BUT....

I know Spring is here and the scooter will be getting a bigger workout very soon...

A thought:

If you are buying this on eBay...How can you be sure it is new and then what happened to the original contents if it isn't?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

why were you shopping for those on eBay? Plans for your mum?