Monday, April 02, 2007

Stolen from Laura!

Shamelessly stolen from Laura. I changed the order because I got tired of trying to put them in the right order...ehhh what am I to do?

Answer the following questions, then using Google Image Search, choose one image from the first page that comes up from your search.

1. What comes up when you type your grandmother’s first name in:


2. What shows up when you type your name in:

3. The place you live now:

4. The place you grew up: Only it is upside down for some reason...

5. First car: Only mine was bright yellow...

6. Favorite smell: Clean sheets....oh I love that smell!
7. Favorite color:
8. Favorite book:
9. Favorite Drink:
10. Favorite food: Mashed Potatoes and Steak...

1 comment:

Laura said...

Thanks for stealing it. You know I hate tagging people, but I was dying to see your answers!