Thursday, April 26, 2007

Crazy?


I thought I would introduce you to a few of the people I have met since starting the new job.

I have a parent who threatens to pull her children out every other week when she pays the bill.

I have a staff member who thinks I am crazy because I tell her not to let her children out of her eyesight...meaning don't walk out of the room, down the hall to the copy machine and leave your children unattended.

I do however have a very dedicated staff who would bend over backwards to help out a child, parent or fellow coworker at any time.

I had to send a staff member home today because she was sick...she didn't argue too much but I was surprised she came in.

Next week I am "in charge" as the outgoing director puts it. She will be there but only to do the kid watching part not the director part???

I will have more to say soon...

No comments: