Saturday, August 19, 2006

Women of Faith the recap

There is just something I can't describe about being in a building full of 12,000 women all singing the same worship songs and praising God.

There is something about older "wiser" more seasoned Christian women standing in front of you and relating experiences from their own lives to you thus proving you are not alone in your struggles.
I also find comfort in these women saying...Hey I struggle with this too but I don't have the answers...But I know who does have the answers...

This wasn't a predictable weekend. There were times that my sides hurt from laughing and times that I ran out of tissues.

This year's theme is "Contagious Joy". I am glad I caught it.

For some encouragement of your own click here to visit the official website for Women of Faith.

No comments: