Tuesday, August 29, 2006

What is safe now?

So it arrived. My passport came in the mail and a bit of reality set in upon my mind. I am really going to Jamaica! On a plane. With a several complete strangers, two acquaintances and one good friend. I haven't flown since Aug of 1999. Things have changed a bit as I understand it.

No liquids....No nail clippers and oh my goodness never a nail file...What about a pen? Have they seen the airplane movie with THAT scene? What about cell phones? Oh who knows how much things may change before November? I mean do we even know if a tampon is a dangerous weapon at this point?

Any other new regulations I need to know about????

1 comment:

Patty said...

YA! Your passport! Helps make the trip real doesn't it?

I have heard that you can now take contact solution, which was the one thing I was freaking out about. Did you know that you can also take knitting needles and small scissors. MUCH safer than a nail file don't you think? Crazyness.