Monday, August 28, 2006

Linkage

So I did some fine tuning on the links...deleted a few...added a few. Check them out when you have time.

There is one I didn't add because sometimes it isn't appropriate for everyone to view. Uh oh I feel a disclaimer coming............

***The following link may or may not be suitable for all viewers. Please view at your own risk and return your tray to the upright position before landing...Whoops got ahead of myself thinking about the Jamaica trip! ***


So I have stumbled upon this site called PostSecret. For those of you not familiar with it ... Anyone can make and mail in a postcard completely anonymously with a secret written on it. Sometimes they are funny, sometimes heart wrenching and sometimes just weird. If I had the skills to offer counseling to some of these people I bet I could be wealthy in.....oh well nevermind that.

Here is one example that I will publish with the link...


It is only updated once a week on Sunday and there are no archives that I have found... Like I said enter at your own risk but wow...what a stark look at humanity and all it's depravity.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i like the nuns