Saturday, August 26, 2006

Girly stuff

I went shopping today.

I don't like shopping.

I have dropped another size in pants.

My jeans came from the women's department.

Not man jeans.

I had to buy new underwear too because the other was also getting too big for me.

I am happy to be losing weight.

I wish I could level off and stay at a stable weight.

I can't afford to continue to buy new clothes just because I am shrinking.

Some of my family and friends will not believe that the clothes were purchased in the girl side of the store until they see me in them.

Then some might pass out.

Others will hug me.

All this over clothes....I don't get it.

I don't like the style of most of the clothes in my new size.

Some body parts aren't meant to be seen.

Maybe the underwear was too much information for some of you.

Maybe no one really cares about the clothes I got.

I did manage to get everything on sale.

That makes me very happy.

So happy I almost danced in the store.

But I didn't.

Off to bed now...no new PJ's....but still time for bed.

3 comments:

Patty said...

Rather than pay retail (which even on sale is rediculous) the next time you need a temporary size visit your local Goodwill/thrift store. Some of the stuff still has the tags on it, and you don't feel it is such a waste when toss it (or donate it back to them)because it is too big (again!).

Unknown said...

I agree with Patty.
I shopped at the goodwill and the sally.
Well.. not for undies.
I still get stuff there.
Of course my size is still changing but
what are you down to? Maybe you could have some of my old clothes? Probably not. We are two entirely different people. LOL

Betty Boob said...

I understand totally what you are going through. I've lost 60 in the last two years and 20 in the last month and a half. It seems you just get clothes in your closet and it's time to change. But I don't buy new pants till I have changed two sizes. I will tell ya that I do enjoy buying new underwear though. And it's funny how that changes so easily.