Thursday, August 24, 2006

Just a thought

My thoughts today include the message I would love to send to the clothes designers of tomorrow...

Some clothes should not be made in certain sizes.

Spandex should never come in anything above a large.

Low rider jeans should only be worn if you can keep them where they belong. I don't need/want to see the color of your underwear as you walk through a store. I understand moving around and the occasional slippage but let's be honest with ourselves before we leave the house.

I wonder at times if some people even look in the mirror before they leave the house...

Just my thoughts...

4 comments:

JR - A Green Eyed Gurl.... said...

You are so very right, its not just girls either....however my daughter is very bad about wanting to wear jeans one size too small...aurrrghhhh!!!! And my son, well let's just say, standard words out of my mouth everytime I look at him, "Pull up your pants. Chew with your mouth shut."

Unknown said...

Yep.
Makes you wonder why we have a society where the girls wanna wear the jeans too small and the boys too big.

Patty said...

That's what gets me...... They DO look in the mirror, and then go out into public thinking they look good. Having spent most of my life trying to hide that roll of fat that likes to creep over the top of pants, I might not be a good judge of current fashion taste, but I agree with you; I don't care to see it. (On myself, or someone else!)

Betty Boob said...

I know I seem to be getting older by how I like the fashions. The other day I bought a pair of jeans and they weren't as bad as they could be. But I fought them the whole time, no one needs to see my pink underwear.....it's not for all other's eyes! I agree 100% with you... :0)