Thursday, August 17, 2006

My weekend ahead

I am so excited to get on with this weekend. The last two years I have gotten so much from these weekends. There is just something about being in a building with 15,000 other women singing worship songs and just genuinely praising God.

Last year I was in the middle of the whole mess with Big Red. In fact he had the nerve to take my nephew (squirrel on crack) with him on a lunch date with a "friend" and her children.

Regaurdless last year I learned that nothing else really mattered because to God I am His princess. Wow...God thinks I am a princess...nothing else...nothing else...wow

1 comment:

Patty said...

Well Princess,

Have a great time, and when you get home start thinking about pampering yourself more, and no I don't mean hair and make-up. I mean looking in the mirror and thinking, "Wow! I am pretty great, God loves me and so do I."