Monday, August 07, 2006

For my Helmet...


I have put serious consideration into some of these make your own bumper sticker sites. I came up with a few of my own that I can upload and for $4.95 (including shipping and handling) they will make my Bumper sticker. Many people I have spoken with lately have either thought or assumed they knew the answer to the question of my driving status. Anyone who knows me knows that I do not have a DWI/DUI/OWI or anything of the like. I don't drink any more so it is almost laughable. I have had a complete stranger ask me this question though. So maybe I will have this made and adhere it to the back of my helmet so others can read while they drive along with me.

Or I could just simply have this one made to explain the reason I do have the scooter out so much these days. Yes I ride it for fun.... and it is fun! But I have been on it almost exclusively this weekend since gas went back up to $3.19 a gallon here in the Fort. If I want to be able to afford the activity when I get there I had better take the scooter and conserve the gas on the way.

No comments: