Saturday, September 09, 2006

the upcoming nuptials

So I have picked out a few shirts to wear with the denim skirt to the upcoming "Western Themed" wedding of my Mom and Beau. The wedding itself is informal but the reception is an all out Square Dance!

Yea....like I remember how to do that....

I figure the best I can do is try to look the part as is expected by my Mom...

Oh this shirt brings back memories. You must remember to run fast after the actual tipping.

Now maybe this would be a little more fitting to my personality. And she would be thrilled that it a PINK shirt...you know girlie and all...

I don't know about the horses love me part but mention to anyone that I'm getting divorced because of Adultery and they assume (my Dad had a phrase about that....) that I am a She-Ra Man Hater Club founder.

One of these beauties with the skirt and black boots I will borrow from my sister and I will be all set for the shin dig, hoe down, hootinanny or whatever we will be calling this event.

I hope you have realized by now that I am joking... Oh but the fun I would have if I acually did this! The family pictures would be something to look at wouldn't they!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think you could get away with the cowgirl up one! The first pink one!