Thursday, September 28, 2006

From under the rug crawls....

Every family has secrets. Mine has more than a few skeletons in the closets. With the upcoming wedding on Saturday we are adding new family members with new skeletons.

The "old" family is still busy trying to make our skeletons dance without trying to figure out where to hide the new bones.

I only know of a few skeletons of the new siblings...wow that still sounds weird.

The dilemma is that they are unaware of a few of our big skeletons. We have been forbidden ...Yes that is the correct word for it....FORBIDDEN to reveal any of these skeletons. Even though not saying anything puts my sister and I on high alert for the entire event to make sure no new skeletons are created.

I wish I could be more clear but....making that skeleton dance would be unwise on this venue at this time.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You forgot the part about if any new skellys are created it is my fault because I brought it up to begin with?

Twisted.