Friday, September 29, 2006

The big day is tomorrow!

So here it is 9:30 the night before the wedding of Beau and Mom. I am just sitting down after helping decorate the reception/hoe-down venue, delivering the cakes to the hall (after picking them up) and trying to calm the nerves of a nervous Mother who is afraid no one will show up.

The decorations are very basic and I am very thankful for that since it was just the three of us setting up. Mums, tableclothes, confetti and the like. Oh and the cowboys boot posters in the hallway leading to the actual room.
I am sure that it will be a very busy day but I'll try to update everyone on the event tomorrow.

Y'all come back now yah hear!

1 comment:

Betty Boob said...

I really hope the day turns out wonderful for them. I know you two will have fun no matter what. Good luck with today! I'm looking forward to the stories.

BTW - can you tell sis next weekend is Monster Truck Weekend at FT Wayne, my computer crashed and I can't get her comments to pop up on my kiddos. Thanks.