Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Odd ketchup labels

So as I was cleaning out the fridge I came across a Funny looking ketchup label. I noticed something odd about fixing Burgers at warp speed. In doing a little research I noticed that there are several different types of labels. The odd thing is that they were mostly made in 2003.

Meaning the ketchup is really old in my fridge.

Upon going to the official website I discovered that you can make your own label for a small fee. Of course it takes 4-6 weeks to actually get your special bottle of ketchup.

Who knows this might be the newest redneck marriage proposal!

Could you imagine the cookout that your sweety hands you your burger to find a ring/ pitted olive inside as he pops the question by handing you the bottle?

I believe I would run screaming from the yard yelling NO at the top of my lungs.

1 comment:

Patty said...

I thought it sounded like a very creative, unique way to propose. Does this mean I am a redneck?