Tuesday, September 12, 2006

The countdown continues...

Although I am not against meeting my Maker I kind of hope it doesn't happen to me in a foreign country.

So the closer the time gets my excitement level goes up as well. Less than 2 months! I can't believe I am leaving in less than 2 months!

I am in awe at how God has worked through this whole preparation process. There is no doubt in my mind that I am supposed to be going on this trip. I started out needing $1300.00 to cover the cost of the trip. The final installment is due on October 1st and I only need about $100. I have had friends, family, internet friends, complete strangers and others donate to this trip completely anonymously. After that I just need a little spending money to pick up one souvenir to remember the trip. Not like I think I will forget it but I just want a little trinket or maybe a necklace so that I remember it vividly. I guess I am just sentimental like that.

So if anyone feels that last minute nudge to help send me on this Missions trip just email me and let me know...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

"I guess I am just sentimental like that."
You GUESS?
Yeah do you still have my doggone tail of hair I cut off and you kept because you thought it was as if I had "cut off a limb"

LOL

one4JC said...

Oh come on now! I was like 12 when you did that...No fair holding that against me now....

Unknown said...

Nope, that would only made me 18 when I cut it off dear one.

Think HARDER